In case the title didn’t give it away, today is Shaun’s birthday! I wanted to take this opportunity to wish him a very happy birthday and to remind him of all the great things that he accomplished in his 24th year, as well as what he has to look forward to before he turns 26.
During your 24th year you…
- Successfully acclimated yourself to the city of Madison. Although you don’t live here yet, driving down to see me doesn’t terrify you quite as much as it did at this time last year.
- Attended your first Badger football game. And experienced your first fifth quarter, hats backwards and all.
- Took me to my first World Dairy Expo.
- Got me to sit through an entire tractor pull.
- Experienced your first Varsity Band Concert. It was also the only one that you’ll have to experience without me sitting next to you.
- Celebrated your 3rd year at your current job.
- Proposed. ❤